I was listening to Big B Radio at work last night and DJ Cheese, a fellow Canadian, was on the air. I had tuned in just in time to catch her Top 10 list. That was a coincident because I have a weekly Top 10 list that I post every Sunday. Her category was Top 10 Cheesie pick up lines. Since I’m a computer geek, I thought I’d look around for a geeky version. Unless you’re into computers, you may not understand them all. And no, I don’t use these pickup lines at the annual Computer Show.
Top 10 geeky pickup lines…
- You had me at “Hello World!”
- Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?
- I can tell by your emoticons that you’re looking for some company
- By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares
- You must be Windows 95 because you got me so unstable
- You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime
- I’m attracted to you so much that scientists will begin to doubt the Theory of Relativity.
- Yes, that is a real light saber replica in my pocket but I’m still happy to see you.
- With my IQ and your body we could begin a race of genetic superchildren to conquer the earth
- If you were a booger, I’d pick you
- I have a 21inch… monitor