I been taking the bus for quite some time now. I’ve spend a lot of time just waiting for it. This morning, I had to go pee really badly and with my luck, the mens washroom was out of order. I had to run over to McDonalds to use their washroom. By the time I was done, the bus had already left. So I had to wait another half an hour for the next one. When it comes to me and buses, things never go my way.
Top 10 things I hate about taking the bus…
- when you’re late, the bus is running late as well
- if you’re running to catch the bus, you’ll end up missing it
- majority of the bus drivers can’t drive
- it seems like everyone goes on the bus at the same time you do
- no matter how packed the bus is, the driver always thinks there’s room for more
- when you’re in a rush, there are people who will get off at every stop
- the bus driver can’t wait for a second
- you always end up sitting next to someone who smells
- the bus driver likes to constantly hit the breaks
- when you want to get off at a certain stop, the bus driver always misses that stop.