I hate it when people forward me emails. I never forward anything to anyone so isn’t that enough of a hint to say that I don’t like forwarding emails. I don’t know why people take the time to forward then. They do it because the email tells them too. I don’t even bother to read them anymore. As soon as I see, “FW:…” I just hit the delete button.
Top 10 things I hate about forwards…
- I get the same forwards from people on my contact list
- it’s the same forwards as before.
- they are a waste of time
- it is mostly nonsense
- I hate having to delete them all the time.
- people who forward the emails are gullible
- nobody checks to see who has already received the forwards
- forwards are stupid
- there are no messages to me in the forwards, it comes as is.
- there are thousands of lines worth of junk like people’s email address