I think I’m going to try and make this a weekly thing. It won’t be anything elaborate. It might just be a list of ten things I like or dislike. Something to help pass the time, that’s all. Heck, it might not even be ten things. Maybe on somedays, it’ll be the top five things about something. But for starters, I’ll stick with ten and as I start to lose ideas, I’ll drop down to a lower number. Who knows, maybe in the end it’ll be a top one thing.
I think that having a top ten list will help to see how things are prioritized in one life. By sorting things out, you get a glimpse of how that person is thinking. So, this is a step to help me figure out what’s going on inside my head. As complicated are in there, it’s something that, I believe, needs to be done. A teacher once told me that you can’t get to know others until you know yourself. I think he got that from Shakespeare or something, but it’s a good advice. So here goes my first top ten list.
Top 10 things about me most people didn’t know…
- I have a basic understanding of 10 different languages
- Althought I’m a lefty, I do a lot of things the way right handed people do
- Before getting my driver’s license, I was always car sick
- In elementary school, I once wore spandex shorts with my shirt tucked in
- I can move my ears
- I can close both my eyes because I ran into fence while playing football
- I learned to ride a bike during the winter on a bike I found by the dumpster
- I wear my watch on my right hand
- My left ear is pierced but I only wear an earring in order to keep the hole from closing
- I’m taller than everyone in my family
- I’m the only one in my family who is left handed
I guess after reading this, the items listed are no longer what people don’t know about me. But don’t think you know me just yet. There’s more than meets the eye.